CLAB - suddle vs Richard CLAB - suddle vs Richard

nice battle.
Richard- ending on the first verse was way too awkward for me and mostly used flips as opposed to direct attacks. Flips were nice though.
Suddle- you could use a little more gusto as far as mic presence but your attacks were there. did some good research.
I would have to give it to Suddle based on bars, but still a dope battle guys.

Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek

Teqneek was mostly gay jokes, a few name flips, a couple of rebuttals.
PiGPEN always is fresh with his shit, people stop sleeping.

NGHH - Pigpen Vs Blest NGHH - Pigpen Vs Blest

How do you guys actually think Blest won....His flow is absolute garbage, no punches, a little bit of faggoty faggot. PiGPEN had dope bars, couldn't understand Blest. Blest used that filler flip, when his shit is actually all filler. PiGPEN- "I'm not a pussy, I'm not cunt meat, thats why i don't care about the tongue speed."
Blest- you were hard to listen too, couldn't understand you, no punches.
PiGPEN- original, entertaining, with actual bars. Come on people. Just because he's funny doesn't mean he isn't taking this shit seriously.
Landslide victory for PiGPEN.
(this vote counts as 100 votes. bigred said so)

NGHH - Byron vs Gasmasq NGHH - Byron vs Gasmasq

Ok, Byron's double time was so hard on my ears, sounded really off beat to me. I don't know if it's the beat or what but I wasn't feeling either of your guys flow at all. Overall, Gas came with the harder punches and his flow was tolerable on the awkward beat. I loved the reference to the fast flow and how hard it was to understand some of Byrons bars.
Gasmasq.

NGHH - achilles vs n1k NGHH - achilles vs n1k

I gotta say,

the only reason this was close was Achilles delivery. n1k's flow sounded like shit compared to achilles. achilles, would have owned it if he got his delivery and voice to sound more comfortable. all n1k had was decent mic presence with shit rhymes, at least achilles came at it with a buttload of multis and wordplay.
"Seems to me you can learn a bit from my rubric"
was dope, rubric is one of those words you don't hear too often in hip hop music.
then n1k's flip of it was retarded,
"with a rubric like that, no wonder the rap looks deceased"?

Achilles.

NGHH - Gasmasq vs OxyJin NGHH - Gasmasq vs OxyJin

Good stuff

Critiques-
Gas you need to record your verses in one take, you take me out of the flow when you come in and out.
Oxy, same as gas and you need to follow through with rhyme schemes. A lot of times i didn't feel the rhymes connecting.
But aside from that this was a dope battle. Not a lot of personals, but good shit talking.

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs Self NGHH'11 - Cynic vs Self

Definitely agree with Self

My flow comment in the second verse referred to Self's closing his first verse with that gap. Idk this beat is ill, but it's just very slow. Hard to get a real flow on it though for sure. I think we both did as good as we can considering it's the end of the battle and a pretty hard beat to rap to, but yeah i agree Self.

NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq

This is really close.

Seriously, this is definitely the greatest battle. Gas, I doubted you but you did not let me down. I feel like Gas has the punches and content, Flex had the fucking flow.
Gas, I had some trouble understanding a few of your bars. The transit of property line sounded like you were just reciting a definition.
Flex, your second verse was hard. It was funny, but still hard as fuck.
Masq, your second was also hard and you shit all over Flex. My complaint is you didn't record your verse in one take.
I really can't take a pick at who wins, you guys just entertained the fuck out of newgrounds. Awesome job to both of you guys, and to Red for the organizing.
Red hyped this thing up a shit load and made it so epic.

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

This was sick.

Great fucking battle Flex.

NGHH'11 - Nimbus vs Cynic NGHH'11 - Nimbus vs Cynic

Round 3

It was pretty unnecessary for Nimbus to defend himself by pointing out all of his punches and how 'great' he did. We both did Newgrounds justice with a great battle that everyone has enjoyed... except PiGPEN because he's an idiot. Don't sway votes, let the people decide.