OrangeRunner2 EngineDemo OrangeRunner2 EngineDemo

Very good improvements.

Still this is only a demo and I'm not giving it more then a 6 because of that. I hope that in the real game, it's more running and acrobatics then standing around disarming enemies, but the idea of enemies and loops with a city background looks like it will be successful. I also hope you have a lot of levels, and huge loops. Good luck!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah, the enemies will be a very small part of the game. Thanks for reviewing!

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awesome.

Very simple, very addicting. I thought the style and orange background was awesome. It was really fun and hard to stop playing. I was really impressed when I encountered a race because it was so sudden and that combined with the buzz saws was crazy. Also, the animations for when the character got a battery were awesome and intense. Make sequels, good luck.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate it when people enjoy my work. I spent a while making that lightning effect thing when you go fast.

The Find The Button Game The Find The Button Game

Nice

Fun simple game. I really liked it. I rarely enjoy games like these, but this one had its stylish appeal, except the Tab button cheat.

gnome42 responds:

How unstylish of me. I'll delete the tab cheat from the next one
thanks for the review

Neon Layers Neon Layers

Nice

I rarely review games, but this was fun. Great concept and very well executed.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

SOOO CLOSE

I get through of the FINAL 10! This is very good. Nice and clever, not just stupid.